Why not celebrate an unforgettable family event, an anniversary or a personal occasion at a unique historical ensemble? You can organise a reading, a concert, or a picnic for your friends or for an association. The wonderful historical park, the covered terrace, and the former conservatory await you and your guests. Additionally, an individual framework programme can be put together for you (for instance, a museum tour, aperitif, or catering).
We would be please to send you any additional information, including technical details, and to help you to organise your occasion.
Questions and reservations:
Stéphanie Engel, Operational Management, Telephone +41 (0)56 200 86 74 or engel[at]langmatt.ch
The premises can be rented out only outside of museum opening times. For the park, this is possible daily, from 10 hrs am to 22 hrs. Availability depends on booking status and capacity utilisation.
- We are happy to put together individual social programmes (e.g. museum tour, aperitif) for you.
- We can arrange seating in the individual rooms according to your wishes.
- The ground floor is wheelchair accessible. More information on accessibility
- The museum and park are listed buildings.
- The historical furniture requires care, which is why children must be supervised by a carer.
- Our rooms are not suitable for dancing.
- The Museum Langmatt is a non-smoking area.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Paid parking is available directly opposite in the Verenaäcker car park (open from 1 pm).
- Closing time is 22 hrs pm.